Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer fun....painting in our undies





cause we can ;)





I've once again neglected the blog. But what can I say, Im trying to entertain two munchkins all day. One of my favorite things to do with them is to go outside pin up some posterboard hand them big gobs of paint put them in white t's and let them have at it!

Addisyn is going to be my little artist I believe. She pays extra attention to a the smaller areas. Aiden likes to slap it on there and get it done ;)

Aiden's art...


Addi's art....

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Too cute! Little artists in the making. :o)

July 30, 2007 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.