Sunday, July 1, 2007

Toddler Tee Success!!!! ;)

Okay so Addisyn, my daughter, needed something cute too. So I decided to work with basic tee-shirts. The comfy plain white tee. These will best fit toddlers 2T-4T.
I think it worked out pretty well! Here was the progress....



Skirt Added.....



I made a flower to attached above the skirt and added a little permanent bonding so you can pin the flower on and off yourself without ruining the t-shirt when washing.
Flower added......
Little red bow added and also made with a little backing to protect the tee. The bow is sewed on.

I cant wait to try it on her tomorrow! I'll take more pics ;)

~night,night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.